Join us on Thursday, September 19 at the majestic St. Boniface Cathedral Ruins for a cocktail party celebrating cardiac care and research at St. Boniface Hospital, where Manitoba’s gold standard is set for cardiac excellence.
DATE: Thursday, September 19
TIME: 6:30 p.m.
LOCATION: St.Boniface Cathedral Ruins,180 Avenue de la Cathedrale
Festive Formal Attire | Tickets: $200
What to expect at Rosé Soirée:
- A fresh and fun gourmet experience with food from the heart, for the heart, featuring guest chefs from Winnipeg’s finest restaurants;
- Sumptuous food and signature drinks, all while overlooking the Red River at sunset;
- Scintillating, sky-high entertainment;
- Captivating musical performances;
- An exciting live auction, silent auction, and 50/50 raffle with exquisite prizes;
- And you’ll hear from patients who have benefited from cardiac care at St. Boniface Hospital.
Net proceeds from Rosé Soirée will support life-saving cardiac care and cutting-edge medical equipment at the Hospital.
Will you join us in making a difference for patients who receive vital cardiac care at St. Boniface Hospital?
If you have any questions, please call (204) 237-2067.
Announcing our Master of Ceremonies
Nicole Dubé, CTV Morning Live Co-Host