Published May 28, 2020
Rosé SoirIN is here!
“Thank you for your unwavering, compassionate and generous support.”
View a thank-you message from Martine Bouchard, St. Boniface Hospital President & CEO.
Make the most of your dining experience
Follow these instructions for meal delivery and preparation.
Follow these instructions to set up your viewing devices to watch the Live Concert.
Published May 21, 2020
Rosé SoirIN is officially SOLD OUT!
We have reached our capacity for meal delivery, however due to popular demand we now have concert-only tickets available. There is a limited quantity of tickets, so be sure to buy yours today. Enjoy the show!
To purchase your concert tickets CLICK HERE FOR CONCERT TICKETS or call us at 204-237-2067.
Enjoy a stellar lineup of up-and-coming and established Canadian musicians – including Juno Award winners and nominees, buzz-worthy emerging artists, and even a homegrown Broadway star! You will receive a secure link to an exclusive YouTube concert to watch on your smart TV, computer or mobile device. And you will be supporting patient care and medical research at St. Boniface Hospital – now that’s music to anyone’s ears!
CLICK HERE to view the full Rosé SoirIN entertainment line up!
Published April 30, 2020
Will it be black ties and ball gowns, or sweatpants and slippers?
On Thursday, May 28, the choice is yours while you savour cuisine and enjoy all-Canadian entertainment from the comfort of your home, all in support of research and patient care at St. Boniface Hospital.
Gala tickets are $200 each, including dinner and performances by all-Canadian artists. Purchasers will receive a secure link to view the performances online. Dinner order must be received no later than May 22.
To purchase tickets CLICK HERE or call us at 204-237-2067.
Menu and Pairings
Each dinner from 529 Wellington and Piazza De Nardi will include a traditional Caesar Salad and a Caprese Salad
(dressings on the side).
- Prime Beef Tenderloin – grilled to medium
- Fresh Wild King Salmon – grilled and topped with a lemon caper vinaigrette
- Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast – with a delicate lemon mushroom sauce
- Venetian Lasagna – layers of lasagna pasta with oven-roasted mushrooms, carrots, zucchini, eggplant, celery, fresh ricotta, and a delicate tomato sauce, topped with a special blend of mozzarella, Parmigiano & Romano
All entrees include a side of tri-colored baby creamer potatoes in a truffle Vinaigrette and a side of sautéed green and yellow zucchini and asparagus.
Entrée couples will savour Dessert for Two – a heart-shaped strawberry shortcake with layers of fresh strawberries coated in Chantilly pink whipped cream and a heart-shaped Red Velvet chocolate ganache cake, complete with marzipan rose, and a special message.
- Carrots and celery with dip
- Choice of Chicken Fingers and fries or Mac and Cheese
- Small dessert – jello/pudding
Each couple will also receive a bottle of Rosé Wine to share – HUSH ROSE – BC VQA Okanagan Valley
Each guest will receive a can of Grisette with Sumac beer from Nonsuch – a selection from their Manitoba 150 collection. Also each couple will receive two martinis.
Enjoy a stellar lineup of up-and-coming and established Canadian musicians including Juno Award winners and nominees, buzz-worthy emerging artists, and a Broadway performer. A private video stream of exclusive musical performances by almost 20 local and Canadian artists includes:
- Doc Walker – Award-winning and top-charting Manitoba country legends
- Don Amero – 3x Juno Award nominated Winnipeg singer-songwriter and storyteller
- Tanika Charles – 2x Juno Award nominated and 2x Polaris Prize long-listed Toronto soul singer
- Roman Clarke – R&B/soul singer and multi-instrumentalist
- Andrea Macasaet – Winnipeg-raised Filipina actor and Broadway performer
- Olivia Lunny – Winner of CTV’s The Launch Episode 4
- Big Daddy Tazz – Winnipeg-raised comedian, mental health & children’s advocate. Often described as “one of the most talented comics in the business”.